Location: Hancock, Michigan
UP Health System Portage invites qualified BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeons to join our team of providers and APPs.
About the Position:
- Employed practice
- 80% outpatient and 20% inpatient mix
- Collegial and supportive practice environment
- Target patient load average of 24 patients per day
- 1:3 call - APP takes 1st call
UP Health System Portage:
- Leapfrog A for patient safety 8 consecutive years.
- ACS Verified Level III Trauma
- 5-Star CMS rating
- Joint Commission Accredited
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine Accredited
- American Academy of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation Accredited
- Member of the American Hospital Association and the Michigan Hospital Association
Houghton/Hancock - sister cities in the breathtaking Upper Peninsula of Michigan have recently been named in the Top 100 most livable towns by Livability and in the Top 15 BEST places to live in the U.S. according to Outside Online.
Home to Michigan Tech University - premier university heavily recruited by Ford and GM. Division I, II and III NCAA athletics. Recognized by US News and World Report for one of the best prep-schools in the country. Diverse geography and coastal living complemented by a four-season climate. Endless outdoor activities including back country skiing, water sports, world-class biking, hiking hunting and fishing.