Location: Sanford, North Carolina
Central Carolina Hospital has an immediate need for a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Med-Ped physician to take over an established patient base. Sanford, North Carolina is conveniently located near Cary, Apex and Pinehurst, NC, with easy access to the Research Triangle.
About Your Work:
- This is a hospital employed position
- Outpatient-only opening joining 3 physicians and several Advanced Practice Providers
- Our physicians average 20+ patients per day and see all ages
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Central Carolina Hospital, a 137-bed acute-care hospital, has been providing quality, compassionate healthcare for the residents of Lee County and surrounding areas for decades. The hospital offers a wide range of specialties including cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, emergency medicine, gastroenterology, hospitalist services, nephrology, hematology, urology, podiatry, pulmonary medicine, and wound care. They also have provider networks in place for primary care, cardiology, and women's care, in order to provide timely access to care, programs, and education. Hospital services include an emergency room treating over 38,000 patients annually, physical and occupational therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, diagnostic imaging and radiology, inpatient and outpatient surgery, maternity services, nutritional counseling by clinical dietitians, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and diagnostic cardiac catheterization.
Centrally located in North Carolina, Sanford offers small-town living with the convenience of Raleigh Durham. Enjoy Tobacco Road Golf in the Pinehurst region or visit the beaches of the Outer Banks.