Location: Somerset, Kentucky
Come be part of our highly regarded Neurosurgery Team at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in beautiful Somerset, Kentucky! We are searching for an exceptional Neurosurgeon to join our medical staff.
- Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Established Neurosurgery Services
- Neurosurgeon and APP Support
- Dedicated Neuro Floor with ICU/Telemetry Beds
- Well Trained and Quality Focused Staff
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital serves a 10-county area in south central Kentucky at its 295-bed acute care facility and several stand-alone outpatient centers. With more than 40 physician specialties and nearly 200 physicians on staff, LCRH offers the most comprehensive medical services in the region, including complete cardiac care, a level II neonatal nursery, and a neurosurgery program rated among the best in the nation.
Community and Lifestyle:
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital is in Somerset, the largest city in southeastern Kentucky, combining the best of small-town values with big-city accessibility and easy commuting distance to Lexington. Nestled on the edge of the Daniel Boone Forest, Somerset is the hub for lake activities and is the houseboat capital of the world. The opportunities for outdoor amenities are endless with rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hunting, hiking, kayaking, and caving all within minutes of downtown. Somerset is a welcoming, growing community and a wonderful place to live and practice medicine.