Location: Winchester, Kentucky
Clark Regional Medical Center (CRMC) - located in Winchester, KY - just 20 miles east of Lexington, is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join an established, employed practice.
- An affiliate of the UK Gill Heart & Vascular Network, CRMC's state-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization Lab opened in 2020, featuring four pre-procedural bays and a recovery area.
- The physician will enjoy working in the inpatient/outpatient settings, with the outpatient clinic conveniently located on the hospital campus.
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Clark Regional Medical Center is a 79-bed, Joint Commission Accredited facility that has served the residents of east central Kentucky since 1917. CRMC completed construction on its new campus in 2012, offering advanced technology and a host of primary and specialty services including Labor & Delivery, a Transitional Care Unit, and Cardiology Care.
Community and Lifestyle:
Located in Clark County-central Kentucky- 20 miles east of Lexington, Winchester is in Kentucky's Bluegrass Region, offering easy access to cultural activities, transportation, and higher education. Winchester features several recreational offerings such as walking trails - while art lovers appreciate attractions including the Leeds Theater and The Winchester Art Guild Gallery. Residents also enjoy the many amenities of Lexington, including airport access, great restaurants, Keeneland Racetrack, the University of Kentucky athletics, Red River Gorge, and much more. Located just 96 miles east of Louisville and 101 miles south of Cincinnati