Physician, Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
The Heart & Vascular Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon New Hampshire is seeking a BC/BE electrophysiologist to join its section of Cardiovascular Medicine. The successful applicant will join a team of 4 other EP physicians, 4 associate providers, and the busiest cardiac device clinic in the state, embedded in an academic practice of approximately 40 full-time cardiologists. DHMC boasts two newly renovated state-of-the-art EP laboratories, equipped with the latest mapping technologies from Abbott, Biosense-Webster and Boston Scientific, with capabilities to perform focal and balloon cryoablation.
Competitive applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Independent performance of advanced right and left-sided cardiac ablation procedures
- Proficiency in implantation of cardiac rhythm devices, pacemakers, ICDs and CRT devices, including leadless and subcutaneous devices
- Proficiency and interest in left atrial appendage occlusion is welcome, but not necessary
- Expertise in clinical inpatient and outpatient Electrophysiology consultation and device remote monitoring data management
- Strong interest in the education of Electrophysiology fellows and rotating Cardiology fellows
- Accomplishments in scholarly research or other academic pursuits commensurate with appointment at the Assistant / Associate Professor level at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
DHMC is located in Lebanon, New Hampshire in the Upper Valley of the Connecticut River. This area is a vibrant academic and professional community that offers an outstanding quality of life, excellent schools and is the home of Dartmouth College. This beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. The Dartmouth Health system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region.
Please send your cover letters and CV addressed to:
Cynthia C. Taub, MD, MS
Section Chief, Cardiovascular Medicine
Kevin Kwaku, MD, PhD
Director, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
For any inquiries about this opportunity, please contact:
Willo M. Sullivan, M.Ed.
Physician Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
- Advanced clinical degree (MD or DO)
- Post graduate training in residency program and EP Fellowship
- Current New Hampshire Medical License
- Current or eligible for ABMS Board Certification (to be obtained within 5 years)
- Active hospital staff membership
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.