Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Internal Number: 16974708
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Thoracic Surgeon for New Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare system, is seeking an additional fellowship-trained Thoracic Surgeon to join our group. Our surgeons practice at Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center. This new role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled Thoracic Surgeon to join an established practice that will be expanding to a new region. The position is focused exclusively on thoracic patients (no cardiac cases).
Both locations are in beautiful suburban towns - Morristown and Summit - with top rated schools, a midtown (NYC) direct train station, and a lively downtown lined with delicious eateries, local shops, and community attractions.
- Fellowship Trained and Board Certified in Thoracic Surgery
- Open to both new graduates and more experienced physicians
- Advanced thoracoscopic/robotic skills necessary
- Must be NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in New Jersey
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted "Great Place to Work "- 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All resident and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System's physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Jennifer Cantor, Physician Recruiter at Jennifer.Cantor@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.