Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Internal Number: R-050740
Franciscan Health Lafayette East Campus
1701 South Creasy Lane Lafayette, Indiana 47905
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full time Board Eligible/Board Certified Urologist to join our team for a unique opportunity to build a practice to suit your vision. Provider will be joining a busy practice with a talented, experienced physician and advanced practice provider who enjoy a supportive work environment with a great work-life balance. Come practice in our new state-of-the-art urology office at our Lafayette hospital campus. This space has been designed with brand new equipment, accommodations and a warm and calming aesthetic that pleases both patients and our staff.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Full-time position with flexible schedule
- Practice at one hospital and clinic
- Outstanding guaranteed salary and benefits
- Equipment includes:
- Digital Cystoscopy with blue light and ultrasound
- Moses 2.0 Technology
- Digital Ureteroscopy
- Swiss Lithoclast Trilogy Lithotripter
- Other equipment as requested by physician
- Hospital ministry is a Level III Trauma Center:
- 17-bed ICU and 27 bed CCU
- 7 Operating Rooms (1 Open Heart and 2 Robotic)
- Call Schedule:
- 7 consecutive days which includes 1 weekend per month
- Any additional call will be optional and compensated
- Practice support staff including an advanced practice provider
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Health, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Lafayette-West Lafayette, Indiana is ideally situated between Chicago, Illinois and Indianapolis, Indiana. It is home to just over 174,000 residents and is known for its diverse community and great quality of life. Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center.
Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art. Lafayette offers an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms among many other amenities and activities.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation's top "physician friendly" states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required and
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required and
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required and
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.